IEP-Brilex TYPE GT – Round Explosion Vent
IEP-Brilex Type GT Explosion High Static Vent
The Explosion Vent GT has set a new level of security and it is specifically designed for applications that operate at elevated static pressure levels, exceeding the standard 0.1barg static opening pressures. This series consists of GT vents that can be set to Pstat levels up to 0.5 bar, despite operating at high temperatures, provide great contribution to operating safety.
- The GT type vent series comes in a wide variety of sizes, ranging from DN 200mm up to DN1100mm, accommodating diverse industrial needs.
- All vents come with an integrated flange gasket installed at the factory. The standard material is EPDM, usable from -40 °C to +120 °C.
- Alternatives gasket materials are available, including white FDA silicone (-50 °C to +200 °C), Klinger (-100 °C to +400 °C), and ceramic (-100°C to +900 °C).
- It meets requirements for special applications with elevated operating pressure that go beyond the standard.
- Primarily designed for environments requiring a higher level of static opening pressures.
- It serves well in industrial sectors where explosion safety is a significant requirement and operating pressures are high.
- GT type vent series can be customized to meet unique application needs, reinforcing the operational security in the event of explosive hazards.
WANT MORE TECHNICAL DETAILS? DOWNLOAD OUR DATASHEET.
INTERESTED OR HAVE QUESTIONS? GET IN TOUCH WITH US NOW!